Lots of progress made today.....few minor glitches, but overall a lot was accomplished at THE BARN!

The garage door is perfect and HUGE! It’s a 14’x12’ door so the camper can fit. I love it. It’s hard to visualize how a door this large will look, but I think it turned out just right.
The west wall of our barn is complete. The gable ends always take a bit, but it’s really starting to take shape! I can’t wait to see the front unfold.
Now you can take a glimpse of the upstairs. We have STAIRS! The kids can now picture what their rooms will look like! I get my crafting loft too so I’m a tad excited about seeing that. We also have some interior walls upstairs and more exterior panels.
















 Meanwhile the real life of living on wheels and using every second of our spare time outside of work things like this happen. The tires are both flat and needed repaired on the lawn mower so we are true red necks now minus the blocks! I’m just hoping the grass dies soon!! I’m hopeful by the end of the weekend that our camper will move into the barn. Woohoo!

Well if you have every wondered about purchasing a personal “shitter” on wheels....I wouldn’t recommend it. Before we had our camper hard piped to the septic, but now we are using this to transfer “poop”. Oh we are living the life!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The story behind the lights! Some women get flowers, others get lights!

Coffee Bar Decor

The Barn Bathroom - It's coming together!